Wheat and Pecan Rolls
How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients in a saucepan.
2. Simmer over medium heat.
3. Stir the mixture to dissolve sugar and cream.
4. One all the sugar and cream have dissolved, pour 15g caramel sauce into each muffin cup.
5. Put 2 pecans at the bottom of each muffin cup.
1. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl except for Rotitex and raisins.
2. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add Rotitex and mix on high speed for 5 minutes or until dough is 80% developed.
4. Add raisins. Mix on low speed for 1 minute or until dough is developed.
5. Rest for 10 minutes.
6. Scale to 731g.
7. Sheet dough to form a rectangle.
8. Spread 411g filling evenly on each dough.
9. Roll the dough and seal.
10. Divide each roll into 6 slices and place in muffin cups.
11. Proof for 30 minutes or until dough is ready.
12. Bake at 180°C for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
1. Mix all ingredients together until smooth and uniform in appearance.
Yield: 18 pieces x 120g