Wheat and Raisin Log
How to do it:
1. Place dry ingredients except raisins in mixing bowl and mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
2. Add molasses and water and mix on low speed for 22 minutes.
3. Add Bakels Shortening and Butta Butteroil Substitute and mix until 90% developed.
4. Add raisins and mix dough to full development.
5. Rest dough for 30 minutes
6. Divide into 350-g pieces, round and rest for 15 minutes.
7. Sheet and place filling. Mold into baguette shape and place in greased fluted trays.
9. Brush with syrup. Bake at 180°C until done.
Yield: 5 x 350g