Lemon Strawberry Petit Fours
How to do it:
1. Whisk Pettina Sponge Mix Complete, eggs, and water for 5 minutes on high speed.
2. Fold in melted Dairy Blend.
3. Deposit 350g in greased and lined pan (16x12x1-inch jelly roll pan, 3 pans)
4. Bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes.
5. Cool down.
1. Spread Bakels ready-to-use Lemon Filling on first sponge layer.
2. Place second sponge layer on top of lemon filling. Spread Les Fruits Strawberry 50% on top of second sponge layer.
3. Place third sponge layer on top of strawberry filling. Lightly press to adhere the layers.
4. Chill until set.
5. Cut 1.5-inch squares.
6. Dust top with Fino Dusting Sugar, decorate as desired.
Yield: 80 pieces