Wheat Potato Pull-Aparts
How to do it:
1. Mix all the dry ingredients on low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add water and mix on low speed for 2 minutes then add Bakels Shortening.
3. Continue mixing on high speed for 5 minutes.
4. Scale to 375g and round.
5. Rest dough for 15 minutes.
6. Sheet to very thin dough. Cut into squares approximately 60pcs. per 375g dough.
7. Brush with butter and sprinkle with a generous amount of sugar.
8. Stack the squares 6-pieces high and place in cupcake pans.
9. Proof and bake at 180ºC.
Yield: 50 pull aparts