How to do it:
1. Place all ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Using a paddle, blend on low speed for approximately 2 minutes.
3. Sheet the dough to 4mm.
4. Cut into 4cm x 2cm rectangle.
5. Press the cut dough on a fork and put approximately 3g filling.
6. Fold and seal edges.
7. Bake at 150°C until done.
1. In a sauce pan, bring crushed pineapple and sugar to a boil.
2. Boil for 20 minutes while stirring constantly until the jam thicken.
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City