White Chocolate Blueberry Dome
How to do it:
1. Beat egg whites until soft peak stage. Add sugar gradually until stiff peak but not dry.
2. Fold in chopped almond and Brite Vanilla Extra Strength. Baked for 30 mins or until golden until 176°c (350°F)
1. Bloom gelatin sheets. Bakels Unifil Blueberry, add the bloomed gelatin and pour back into the other half mixture. Mix.
2. Pour into a container, let it set.
1. Combine Bakels Mousse Mix cold water. Mix at high speed until double in size. Set aside.
2. Combine egg yolks and sugar. Whip until thick and light.
3. Scald the milk in a boiling water bath.
4. Very gradually pour the hot milk into the egg yolk mixture while stirring constantly with the whip.
5. Set the bowl over simmering water. Heat I, stirring constantly, until it thickens enough to coat the back of a spoon.
6. Immediately remove the bowl from the heat and set it in a pan of cold water to stop the cooking. Stir as it cools.
7. Add softened chocolate.
8. Fold in prepared mousse
1. Combine Saphire Neutral and water.
2. Bring to a boil to dissolve Saphire Neutral completely.
3. Add the solution to Diamond Glaze White
4. Apply on the baked or frozen products
1. Layer Almond Dacquoise followed by Blueberry Gelee, White chocolate Blueberry Mousse.
2. Pour white glaze on top.