How to do it:
1. Place water, eggs and Bakels Muffin Mix in a mixing bowl.
2. Blend using cake paddle for approximately 1 minute at low speed.
3. Scrape down and mix at second speed for 4 minutes.
4. Slowly add cooking oil while mixing at low speed.
5. Fold in 200g Les Fruits Cranberry to the batter.
6. Deposit batter into a greased and lined loaf pan. Swirl 30g Les Fruits
Cranberry on top.
7. Bake at 200°C for 50-60 mintes.
8. Cool and drizzle with Bakels White Chocolate (H&P) Truffle.
Yield: 1 loaf cake (199cm x 73cm x 62cm)
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City