Yummy Fruit Bars
How to do it:
1. Beat eggs until well combined.
2. Add melted butter, Butta Butteroil Substitute, brown sugar, Ovalett Cake Emulsifier and Apito Butta Vanilla Essence. Beat on medium speed until creamy.
3. Sift together all purpose flour and Bakels Baking Powder. Fold into egg mixture.
4. Add glucose, fruit filling and nuts. Mix until well-combined.
5. Spoon into a greased and lined 9” square pan. Bake at 180C for 40-45 minutes.
6. Cool in pan before cutting into desired size.
Yield: one 9”x 9” tray