Zigzag Chia Bread
How to do it:
1. Melt unsalted butter.
2. Combine hot water and melted butter.
3. Immediately pour (in small amount) hot liquid mixture in potato flakes, continuously mixing using a wire whisk or by an electric mixer.
4. Beat until desired consistency is reached.
1. Mix dough ingredients and prepared mashed potato on low speed for 1 minute.
2. Shift to high speed and mix until fully developed.
3. Scale into 300g portions.
5. Gently round.
6. Mold firmly into vienna shape, rest on bench (seam down) for 5 minutes.
7. Slightly press and cut deep with lots of flour on the cutter.
8. Place upside down on a floured tray and proof.
9. Turn-over and bake on oven hearth for 10 minutes at 250°C with steam.
10. Release vent, reduce temperature to 230°C and bake further for 15 - 20 minutes.
Yield: 6 pieces x 300g