How to do it:
1. Preheat oven to 180ºC. Prepare a greased and lined square pan, make sure the wax paper is long enough to come over the sides for easier removal.
2. In a mixing bowl, mix together Apito Biscuit Mix, instant oats and Bakels Margarine. Mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
3. Add eggs. Continue mixing for 1 minute on medium speed. Scraping sides from time to time.
4. Try to evenly flatten 3/4 (saving 1/4 as topping) of the dough in a greased and lined pan with floured hands.
5. Add Les Fruits 50% of choice spreading evenly.
6. Add 1/4 of the dough on top, the top dough is not enoughto cover the filling entirely. Flatten the dough and distribute the irregular pieces on top to slightly cover the filling.
7. Bake at 180ºC for 30-45 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Cool completely in pan prior to removing.
9. In a clean bown, melt Bakels Non-temp White Chocolate and place it in a piping bag. Pipe on top. Slice into squares or rectangular pieces.
Yield: 2 – 8” x 8”; 64 triangular slices