Butterscotch Sweet Loaf
How to do it:
1. Combine water, bread flour and Bakels Instant Active Dry Yeast in a clean and dry bowl. Hand mix for at least 4 minutes.
2. Set aside for 16 hours before use.
1. Mix all dry ingredients in low speed for 3 minutes.
2. Add the egg yolks, poolish and water and mix for 4 -5 minutes.
3. Bulk ferment for 40 minutes.
4. Scale to 460g, round and rest for 5 minutes.
5. Roll into a loaf and place in well-greased loaf pans.
6. Proof for 30-40 minutes. Take note: Breads with poolish produce a good oven spring. Do not over proof.
7. Brush with egg wash and bake for 25-30 minutes at 180-185oC.
8. Cool down and serve.
Yield: 3 loaves