Choco Peppermint Roll
How to do it:
1. Whisk Pettina Sponge Mix Complete, eggs and water for 5 minutes on high speed.
2. Fold-in melted butter.
3. Divide batter into two. Add Apito Chocolate Paste to one batter and Apito Peppermint Paste to the other batter. Fold in separately. Place batter in two piping bags, one for each flavor.
4. Deposit batter in a paper-lined jelly roll pan, piping each flavor alternately to create a design.
5. Bake at 180°C for 13 minutes.
6. De-pan and roll cake while warm.
Yield: 2 rolls (2 x 625g batter)
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City