Chocolate Cinnamon Buns
How to do it:
1. Cream all purpose flour, sugar, molasses, Bakels Instant Yeast, water, evaporated milk, egg yolk, Dobrim Nobro, Monofresh, and cinnamon powder.
2. Mix for 2 minutes at low speed.
3. Add Butta Butteroil Substitute and Bakels Shortening and continue mixing until fully developed.
4. Rest for 10 minutes.
5. Roll-out dough into rectangular shape, brush with Butta Butteroil Substitute and sprinkle with brown sugar and cinnamon powder mixture. Add semi-sweet chocolate droplets.
6. Roll dough into jelly roll style. Cut dough cross-wise and place on baking trays.
7. Proof until ready.
8. Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.
9. Cool and cover with frosting.
1. Cream butter and cream cheese until light in color.
2. Add icing sugar and continue mixing until fluffy.
Yield: 22 x 100-g dough