How to do it:
1. Combine raisins, glazed fruits, almonds, zest of lemon, ground cardamon, nutmeg, Brite Vanilla Extra Strength and rhum, soak for 2 hours.
2. Mix bread flour, Lecitex Bread Improver, Bakels Instant Yeast, fresh milk, salt, sugar and Butta Butteroil Substitute until fully developed. Ferment for 2 hours.
3. Knock down dough then remix with soaked fruit and nut mixture.
4. Leave dough to rest for 10 minutes.
5. Scale dough into 450-g. Roll dough to form a flat oval, 1 inch thick. Place on a buttered baking sheet. Make a lengthwise, leaving a 1-inch flap. Press the flap over to seal.
6. Proof for about 1 hour.
7. Bake at 180°C for 35 minutes until firm. Leave to cool on a wire rack. Dust with icing sugar.
8. Slice then store in an airtight container for at least one week.
Yield: 3 x 450-g dough