Espresso Date Pudding
How to do it:
1. Combine dates, water, and Apito Expresso Paste in a saucepan.
2. Boil until soft.
3. Combine Bakels Chocolate Lava Cake Mix, all purpose flour, oil, and water.
4. Mix on low speed for 1 minute. Shift to high speed and mix for 3 minutes.
5. Add boiled dates and mix for 15-30 seconds.
6. Deposit in greased and floured tins.
7. Bake at 180°C until done.
1. Heat egg yolks and sugar in a double boiler.
2. In a mixing bowl, whip all purpose cream until light and fluffy.
3. Fold the date puree in the whipped cream.
4. Whip the heated egg yolks and sugar mixture in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
5. Carefully fold in the whipped cream-dates puree mixture.
6. Fold in rhum.
1. Boil dates and water.
2. Puree the mixture in a food processor.
Yield: 6 pieces x 105g