How to do it:
1. Mix bread flour, Bakels Instant Active Dried Yeast, Bakels Artisan 7% Concentrate and salt at low speed for 30 secs.
2. Add cold water and mix for 2 mins at low speed.
3. Add olive oil and mix at high speed for 8-9 mins until fully developed.
4. Add grated cheese, basil leaves and rosemary leaves. Mix at low speed for 1 min.
5. Ferment dough for 60 min in a well-oiled bowl.
6. Scale dough into 925 gms and place on well-oiled rectangular pan (40 cm x 30.2 cm x 3.1 cm).
7. Flatten the dough gently.
8. Proof for 40-60 mins.
9. Brush with olive oil. Dock with fingers.
10. Top as desired (herbs, olives, dried tomatoes, etc).
11. Let the dough recover for 15 mins then bake at 210 C with steam for 15 mins.
12. Open the vent and continue baking at 190-200 C for another 15 mins.
13. Brush with olive oil after removing from oven.
Yield: 2 x 925g
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City