Banana Wheaten Loaf
How to do it:
1. Combine dry ingredients in spiral mixer. Mix for 30 seconds.
2. Dissolve sugar, salt, honey and whole eggs in water. Mix liquid ingredients and banana with the dry ingredients at low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add Bakels Shortening and Butta Butteroil Substitute and mix on high speed until dough is almost developed.
4. Scale to desired dough weight, sheet and spread filling on dough. Mold into loaf shape.
5. Proof for approximately 1 hour.
6. Bake at 180°C for 20-25 minutes.
1. Combine diced banana, brown sugar, bread flour and cinnamon powder.
2. Mix until spreadable consistency is achieved.