How to do it:
1. Combine dough ingredients and mix for 2 minutes on low speed.
2. Equally divide dough into two.
3. Return ½ of the dough in the mixer together with the expresso ingredients.
4. Mix until developed. Remove from mixer, scale into 175-g portions and rest for 10 minutes.
5. Return remaining half of the dough in the mixer together with the chocolate ingredients. Repeat as in step 4.
6. Combine filling ingredients until even.
7. Sheet chocolate and expresso doughs separately. Spread 75g filling over chocolate dough and cover with expresso dough.
8. Mold into loaf shape.
9. Proof then bake at 180°C.
Yield: 5 x 350g dough weight