How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix on low speed for 4 minutes.
2. Place sponge in a bowl. Cover and rest for 2 hours.
1. Combine bread flour, Bakels Sweet Dough Blend, Bakels Instant Yeast, water, and sponge in a mixing bowl. Mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add Bakels Margarine Special and Rotitex. Mix on high speed for 5 minutes or until fully developed.
3. Scale to 30g. Round and rest for 10 minutes.
4. Apply filling. Place dough on a flat sheet.
5. Proof. Put streusel (Group 4) on top before baking.
6. Bake at 180°C until done.
1. Combine Bakels Bake-Stable Custard Mix and water in a mixing bowl.
2. Whisk on high speed for 3 minutes.
3. Fold in Bakels Dulce de Leche.
1. Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix on low speed until pea-sized.
Yield: 58 pieces x 30-g dough