Orange Glazed Coffee Cake
How to do it:
1. Place bread flour, all purpose flour, sugar, salt, Bakels Instant Yeast, water, evaporated milk, egg yolk, Dobrim Nobro, Monofresh, Apito Orange Paste, orange rind and cottage cheese in mixing bowl and mix using a spiral mixer at low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add Bakels Margarine Special and develop dough thoroughly.
3. Remove from mixing bowl and scale 30 g doughs. Round and place in 9” round pans (12 pieces per pan).
4. Proof for 1½ to 2 hours and bake at 180°C until golden brown.
5. Combine orange juice and powdered and brush onto newly baked coffee cakes.
Yield: 68 x 30-g dough