Savoury Donut Stick with Golden Dip
How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients, except Bakels Dairy Blend and Bakels Country Herb, and mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add Bakels Dairy Blend, then mix on high speed until dough is 75% developed.
3. Finally, add Bakels Country Herb and continue mixing on high speed until dough is fully developed.
4. Rest dough for 5 minutes.
5. Cut dough into 15-gram portions and mold to form a stick.
6. Proof the dough for 1 hour.
7. Fry dough sticks in Bakels Frying Fat until golden brown.
1. Combine Bakels Golden Sauce, all purpose cream and condensed milk.
2. Mix until well incorporated. Set aside.
1. Combine Bakels Fino Dusting Sugar and Mik-Mik Powder.
2. Set aside.
1. Roll the fried donut stick in prepared coating until fully covered.
2. Serve the donut sticks with prepared Golden Dip on the side.
Yield: 56 pcs