How to do it:
1. Place dough ingredients in spiral mixer.
2. Mix on low speed for 6 minutes and 8 minutes on high speed. Dough temperature should be 24-27°C.
3. Ferment for 60 minutes in an oiled tray.
4. Divide into 450-g portions and place unshaped dough pieces on trays.
5. Dry proof for 1 hour.
6. Add toppings before baking.
7. Steam for 10 minutes and bake for a further 5 minutes at 220° C.
1. Place all ingredients in a dry container except for minced garlic and parmesan cheese. Set aside.
2. Sprinkle 1 gram of the prepared topping, 20 grams garlic and 3 grams parmesan cheese for every 450-g dough.
Yield: 4 pieces x 450g