Adobo Bun with Lemon twist
How to do it:
1. Combine all the dry ingredients. Mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
2. Dissolve Apito Lemon Paste in water. Add water-Apito Lemon solution and eggs and mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add Bakels Shortening and Butta Butteroil Substitute. Mix on high speed for 5 minutes.
4. Rest for 10 minutes. Scale to 40g. Round and rest for another 10 minutes.
5. Apply filling and seal the dough.
6. Brush with egg wash and top will rolled oats. Place on flat sheets.
8. Bake at 180°C for 15-20 minutes.
1. Place washed meat in a microwaveable container and rub with seasoning. Fill the container with water equal to the height of the meat.
2. Microwave on medium heat for 10 minutes or boil for 10 minutes. Do not discard the water used for boiling.
3. Let the meat cool and turn it into flakes. Set aside.
4. In a pan, combine garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, water (used for boiling meat), sugar and cornstarch. Stir until the desired consistency is achieved.
5. Place the meat flakes and let it simmer for at least 3-5 minutes.
Yield: 26 x 40g