How to do it:
1. Combine flour, Bakels Instant Yeast, Dobrim High Speed-BRF and Bakels Country Herb Base.
2. Dissolve sugar and salt in water and combine with flour mixture.
3. Mix for 2 minutes at low speed and mix further for 4 minutes at high speed.
4. Add cooking oil and continue mixing for 1 minute at high speed.
5. Freeze the dough for 30 minutes.
6. Sheet thinly and cut into sticks. If desired, shape sticks into fancy forms for extra eye-appeal.
7. Proof for 1 hour.
8. Bake at 200°C with steam for a few seconds, then decrease oven temperature to 180°C. Bake for 10-20 minutes.
Yield: 172 x 10-g dough