How to do it:
1. Place Bakels World Butter Compound and water in a saucepan. Bring to boil.
2. Reduce the heat and add flour, sugar and salt.
3. Using a wooden spoon, mix until it forms a smooth paste like consistency.
4. Transfer the mixture in a mixing bowl. Using a paddle, blend until the mixture cools down.
5. Add eggs one at a time. Mix until even and smooth.
6. Transfer the mixture into a pipping bag.
7. Pipe 50 grams portions on a flat sheet lined with a silicone mat
8. Bake at 200°C for 30 minutes.
9. Once cool, pipe desired filling.
1. Combine Bakels Bake-Stable custard mix and fresh milk in a mixing bowl.
2. Using a wire whisk, mix on high speed for 3 minutes.
3. Mix in desired Apito Flavocol.
4. Transfer the mixture into a piping bag.
1. Pipe custard filling inside the Choux Pastry.
2. Dip into melted Apito Cooking Chocolate or Flavored Diamond Glaze White mixed with desired Apito Flavocol.
Yield: 30 x 50 grams