Christmas Fruit Bread
How to do it:
1. Dissolve sugar and salt in water. Combine bread flour, Bakels Instant Yeast, Dobrim High Speed-BRF, Lecinta Plus, all spice, cinnamon powder and nutmeg.
2. Add sugar and salt solution then mix for 1 minute at low speed.
3. Add Bakels Margarine Special and Bakels Shortening then mix at medium speed until 90% developed.
4. Add glazed fruits, raisins, and nuts then mix at first speed until well incorporated.
5. Scale 750 g and round. Mold into loaf shape. Brush with solution of 50% condensed milk and 50% water.
6. Proof and bake at 190°C.
Yield: 6 x 750-g dough