Coffee Caramel Loaf
How to do it:
1. Combine all dry ingredients and mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
2. Add water and mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add Bakels Shortening and mix on high speed for 5 minutes or until 90% developed.
4. Divide dough into 2 portions. Continue mixing the plain dough portion in the mixer until developed.
5. Add Apito Expresso Paste to the other dough portion and mix until developed.
6. Scale dough to 175g. Round and rest for 10 minutes.
7. Combine all the ingredients for the filling until well-mixed.
8. Flatten the plain dough and spread 75-g filling. Place the Apito Expresso-flavored dough on top.
9. Mold into loaf shape and place in a loaf pan.
10. Cut the dough at an angle and twist the cut portions.
11. Proof and bake at 180°C for 17-22 minutes.
Yield: 5 pieces x 350g