Crusty Pan de Sal
How to do it:
Straight Dough Method:
1. Combine flour, Bakels Instant Yeast and Dobrim Nobro.
2. Dissolve sugar and salt in water and combine with flour mixture.
3. Mix for 2 minutes at low speed.
4. Add Bakels Shortening then mix for 4 minutes at high speed.
5. Add vegetable oil and continue mixing for 1 minute at high speed or until fully developed.
6. Ferment for 3 hours.
7. Carefully form dough into long baton shapes and roll over bread crumbs.
8. Rest for 15 minutes.
9. Cut into 30g pieces, place in baking tins.
11. Bake at 180°C until golden brown.
Yield: 57 x 30g