How to do it:
1. Combine Bakels Red Velvet Cake Mix, water, and eggs in a mixing bowl. Mix on low speed for 1 minute.
2. Pour 85 g batter in waffle maker and cook until done.
1. Beat Bakels Whipping Cream using a paddle on medium speed for 3 minutes.
2. Replace the paddle with a wire whisk.
3. Gradually add cold water while mixing on high speed for 3 minutes.
1. Fold in Apito Strawberry Paste in Bakels Bavarian Cream.
1. Roll the waffle into a triangle and wrap the bottom half with foil.
2. Scoop 19.5 g filling into the hollow portion of the waffle.
3. Drizzle with 2g Bakels Dark Choco Fudge or 2g Strawberry Bavarian. Top the strawberry-drizzled party waffle with 1g Apito Chocolate Rice.
Yield: 10 pieces x 85g