Pandan Loaf Bread
How to do it:
1. Combine bread flour, sugar, salt, Bakels Instant Yeast, Dobrim High Speed, and Lecinta Plus in the mixing bowl. Mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
2. Add water and mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add Bakels Shortening and mix on high speed for 5 minutes or until 90% developed.
4. Divide dough into two portions. Continue mixing the plain dough portion in the spiral mixer until developed.
5. Add Apito Pandan Paste to one portion and mix until developed.
6. Scale each dough (plain and pandan) to 200g. Round and rest for 10 minutes.
7. Combine the ingredients for the filling until well-mixed.
8. Flatten the plain dough and spread 100g filling. Place pandan dough on top.
9. Mold into loaf shape. Cut the dough at an angle and arrange the cut portions alternately.
10. Place in a loaf pan.
11. Proof and bake at 180°C.
1. Mix Pandan Kaya Premix and water.
2. Mix with wire whisk on high speed for 3 minutes.
3. Add flour gradually and mix on medium speed until homogeneous.
Yield: 4 pieces x 400g