How to do it:
1. Mix flour, Bakels Bake-Stable Custard Mix, Lecitex and Bakels Instant Yeast for 10 seconds.
2. Mix sugar, salt and water then incorporate with the dry ingredients for 2 minutes on low speed.
3. Add Bakels Shortening and Butta Butteroil Substitute and mix on high speed for 7 minutes or until well developed.
4. Scale into 60g dough pieces. Round and rest for 10 minutes.
5. Sheet dough using rolling pin and apply filling.
6. Roll into “small baston” and mold as desired. Proof.
7. Pipe Bakels Bake-Stable Custard Mix on top after proofing then bake at 170°C for 20 minutes.
8. After baking, brush with Diamond Glaze Neutral.
Yield: 14 x 60-g dough