Gluten-Free Apple Raisin Scroll
How to do it:
1. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Add Bakels Gluten Free Health Bread Mix and mix well. Add the eggs and mix at 1st speed for 30 seconds.
3. Spoon out dough onto a waxed paper and flatten to a rectangle until 1 cm thick.
4. Fold raisins into Les Fruits Apple. Spread the mixture evenly on the surface of the dough and cover all the surfaces, leaving only a half inch clearance on the edges of the dough.
5. Cover and freeze for 10-15 minutes.
6. Remove from freezer and carefully roll the dough (similar to cinnamon rolls).
7. Put into greased 3-inch diameter tins and bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
8. Let stand for 5-10 minutes and turn out. Serve with custard or ice cream.
Yield: 7 scrolls x 3 inch diameter
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City