How to do it:
1. Combine all ingredients.
2. Mix on low speed for 1 minute then mix on 2nd speed for 2 minutes.
3. Target poolish temperature is 24°C.
4. Transfer poolish in a container with enough room for poolish to rise.
5. Ferment poolish at room temperature for 60 minutes.
6. Store poolish in a cool area at 5°C. Poolish may be stored up to 48 hours.
7. Maturation process is finished when a fine bubble formation shows on the surface.
Dough: (target dough temp = 24°C)
1. Mix dough ingredients (except salt) and poolish on low speed for 10-12 minutes or until 90% developed.
2. Add salt. Shift to high speed and mix until fully developed (2-4 minutes).
3. Get dough temperature. Round dough and ferment for 60-75 minutes in a container coated with oil.
4. Scale into 400-gram portions.
5. Gently round.
6. Mold firmly into shape and place on pans lined with waxed paper and generously dusted with flour.
7. Proof at room temperature for approximately 55 minutes.
8. Score under the surface.
9. Bake on oven hearth for 10 minutes at 250°C with steam.
10. Release vent, reduce temperature to 230°C and bake further for 15-20 minutes.
Yield: 5 x 400 grams