How to do it:
1. Mix all ingredients in a spiral mixer for 9 minutes on low speed.
2. Mix further for 10 minutes on fast speed until dough is fully developed.
3. Remove from the bowl and bulk ferment for an hour.
4. Scale 450 grams dough and mold into a baguette shape.
5. Place on a flour dusted tray and dry proof for 45 minutes to an hour.
6. Score and bake with steam at 230°C for 20 minutes. Open damper after the first 10 minutes of baking.
Yield: 4 pieces x 450 grams
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City