How to do it:
1. In a mixing bowl, put Pettina Sponge Mix Chocolate Complete, Whole Eggs and Water. Mix in full speed for 7 minutes. Temper and fold the melted butter.
2. Deposit in a flexipan mold or sheet tray and bake at 185-195C for 16-20 minutes.
3. Cool down and cut in desired shape then set aside.
4. For the Intense Chocolate Mousse proceed with the Cream Anglaise, Warm the milk and heavy cream.
5. Do the zabaglione by whisking the egg yolk and sugar, blunt and then cook at 75-80C under low fire, filter and pour in NT and Fino Chocolates. Add the gelatin mass and Emulsify using a hand blender. Cool down at 40C and fold in whipped cream.
6. For the Bourbon Syrup, Make syrup with water and sugar, then cool down and add the Bourbon Whiskey.
7. For the Insert, Place the Bakels Cranberry and the gelatin mass and pour in a mould. Chill overnight.
1. Fill the cavities of the Savarin mold in half with the intense chocolate mousse.
2. Put in each cavity the insert made with Bakels Les Fruit Cranberry.
3. Fill again with intense chocolate mousse.
4. Complete with the base sponge cake by brushing with bourbon syrup then freeze.
5. Once the single frozen, unmold them and glaze.