How to do it:
1. Heat the cocoa butter / chocolate or cocoa butter coloring mixture to 50°C before pouring in into the spray gun. Use fine strainer otherwise it may clog up the gun.
2. Use a fat-soluble coloring if you are creating a colored cocoa butter mixture.
3. Apply the spray gun mixture directly onto cakes and pastries frozen at -18°C.
4. Use the mixture between 45°C to 50°C ONLY.
5. If it’s less than 45°C, the chocolate mixture will crystallize too quickly, causing it to peel off.
6. Make sure to spray a thin layer ONLY. Too thick will create a peel off.
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City