How to do it:
1. Combine bread flour, Bakels Instant Yeast and Lecitex Bread Improver.
2. Dissolve salt and sugar in water and combine with flour mixture.
3. Mix for 2 minutes at low speed then add Bakels Shortening and olive oil.
4. Continue mixing at high speed until 90% developed.
5. Add Bakels Pesto Base. Mix using slow speed until well blended.
6. Round dough.
7. Ferment for 30 minutes.
8. Punch down. Place in a 16” x 12” x 1” jellyroll pan, cover then rest for 15 minutes.
9. Pull, stretch and pat dough to fill pan. Rest for another 15 minutes.
10. Proof for 1 hour then punch down using your knuckles.
11. Top with dried tomatoes, herbs, etc.
12. Bake with steam at 200°C for 30 minutes.
Yield: 1 flat bread good for 40 slices
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City