Apple Custard Cream Puff
How to do it:
1. Bring water, butter and salt to a rolling boil.
2. Add in the flour all at once and stir vigorously over low heat. Cook until the mixture forms a dough ball and clears from the side of the pan.
3. Remove from heat and beat using a paddle until about 45°C.
4. Add eggs gradually.
5. Deposit batter in piping bag fitted with a star tip. Pipe on a greased tray.
6. Bake at 220°C for 20 minutes.
1. Whisk water and Bakels Custard Mix using a wire whisk for 2-3 minutes.
2. Fold in Frutojam Gourmet Apple.
3. Deposit in piping bag and use as filling for cream puff.
Yield: 45 pieces