How to do it:
1. Combine all the dry ingredients. Mix on low speed for 30 seconds.
2. Add water and mix on low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add vegetable oil and mix on high speed until 90% developed.
4. Add Bakels Pesto Base and mix until fully-developed.
5. Round and rest for 10 minutes. Scale to 80g.
6. Flatten the dough into a thin, round sheet and place on flat sheets.
7. Proof for 10 minutes.
8. Bake at 210°C for 3 minutes.
9. Put filling on one half of the dough. Top with bacon bits, sliced tomatoes, mushrooms and quickmelt cheese.
10. Bake again at 210°C for 3-4 minutes and fold in half.
1. Saute chicken in onion and add the green and red bell peppers.
2. Add salt and pepper to taste.
3. Fry bacon and set aside.
Yield: 12 x 80g dough