Banana Nut Bread
How to do it:
1. Dissolve brown sugar, salt and molasses in water.
2. Mix bread flour, Bakels Instant Yeast, skimmed milk, mashed banana and cashew nuts for 30 seconds.
3. Add brown sugar, molasses and salt solution. Mix for 2 minutes at 1st speed.
4. Add Butta Butteroil Substitute and continue mixing at 2nd speed until fully developed.
5. Rest dough for 10 minutes.
6. Scale dough into 450 grams.
7. Sheet, roll and mold as desired.
8. Proof for 2-2½ hours.
9. Brush with egg wash.
10. Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
Yield: 2 x 450g
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City