Brittle Nut Bread
How to do it:
1. Mix bread flour, Lecitex Bread Improver, salt, granulated sugar, zest of lemon, Bakels Instant Yeast, fresh milk, whole eggs, water and Butta Butteroil Substitute until partially developed. Ferment for 3 hours.
2. Remix until fully developed.
3. Rest dough for 10 minutes.
4. Scale dough into 500g and roll each piece into a 16-inch long rope. Twist the 2 dough ropes together.
5. Place shaped dough rope on a buttered baking sheet. Shape it into a ring by bringing the 2 ends of the rope together. Pinch them to seal.
6. Proof for about 1½ hours.
7. Put topping and bake at 180°C for 30-35 minutes.
1. Mix cinnamon powder, sugar, walnuts and egg yolk in a bowl. Spread mixture evenly on top of the ring before baking.
Yield: 1 piece