How to do it:
1. Blend all purpose flour, Bakels Cake Concentrate, baking soda, Bakels Shortening and Bakels Margarine Special at 1st speed for 3 minutes.
2. Add sugar. Continue mixing for 3 minutes. Scrape down.
3. Shift to 2nd speed. Add whole eggs and pineapple syrup.
4. Shift to 1st speed and mix for 1 minute while adding carrots and pineapple tidbits.
5. Deposit in a rectangular pan. Top with nuts if desired.
6. Bake at 180°C until done.
Yield: 2 x 400g batter
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City