Carrot-Walnut Loaf Bread
How to do it:
1. Mix bread flour, salt, sugar, Bakels Instant Yeast, Lecitex Bread Improver, skimmed milk, eggs, water, molasses and cinnamon powder at low speed for 2 minutes.
2. Add Bakels Shortening and Butta Butteroil Substitute and mix at high speed for 3 minutes.
3. When the dough is partially developed, add grated carrots and continue mixing at high speed until fully developed.
4. Add walnuts and mix dough for 1 minute.
5. Rest dough for 10 minutes.
6. Scale at 400 grams and 250 grams and proof.
7. Bake at 180°C for 20-30 minutes.
Yield: 2 x 400g and 1 x 250g