Chewy Fruit Slice
How to do it:
1. Soak glazed fruits and raisins in rum or brandy or sherry.
2. Blend sugar and Butta Butteroil Substitute for 2 minutes at first speed using a paddle. Scrape down.
3. Add eggs and Brite Vanilla Regular gradually while blending at 1st speed.
4. Add all purpose flour, salt and Bakels Baking Powder then continue blending at 2nd speed for 2 minutes.
5. Add soaked glazed fruits and raisins.
6. Bake at 180°C for 13 minutes. Pan: 12”x 8” x ¾ in.
7. Cool, slice and dust with powdered sugar.
Yield: 24 slices x 2“ squares
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City