Double Chocolate Coconut Bars
How to do it:
1. Combine coconut milk and desiccated coconut and boil in a saucepan.
2. Mix boiled coconut milk and desiccated coconut to Caramel Cream, Brite Vanilla Extra Strength and walnut until evenly distributed. Set aside.
3. Blend coconut milk, water and eggs in a mixing bowl. Add Bakels Premier Chocolate Muffin Mix and sugar and mix for 1 minute at medium speed.
4. Deposit the batter on an 8” x 8” square pan. Top with the coconut filling.
5. Bake for 35-40 minutes at 180°C.
6. Cool then top with NT Dark Chocolate.
7. Let stand at room temperature until set.
8. Slice and drizzle with NT White Chocolate.
Yield: 16pcs (2”x 2” each)