Garlic and Pesto Bread Sticks
How to do it:
1. Mix Apito Soft Donut Mix, Bakels Instant Active Dry Yeast and cold water in a mixing bowl. Add Bakels Pesto Herb when the dough is almost developed. Continue Mixing the dough until it is formed. Water is a variable.
2. Scale and roll the dough to strips. Cover and rest the dough for 10 minutes.
3. Re-roll the dough strips and make them longer.
4. Place the dough on a greased tray. Slightly flatten the dough strips.
5. Proof for 30-40 minutes.
6. Brush with egg wash.
7. Brush with Apito Garlic Paste and top with cheese.
8. Bake at 200°C for 12-18 minutes.
Yield: 20 pieces x 20 grams