How to do it:
1. Mix bread flour, Bakels Instant Yeast, Lecitex Bread Improver and Bakels Country Herb Base.
2. Dissolve salt and sugar in water and combine with flour mixture.
3. Mix for 2 minutes at 1st speed then add Bakels Shortening. Continue mixing at 2nd speed for 5 minutes or until fully developed.
4. Rest dough for 10 minutes.
5. Mold into desired shape.
6. Proof for 2-2 ½ hours.
7. Bake for 23-25 minutes at 180°C.
1. Bacon and Garlic - Blend 100g butter, 20g garlic powder and 25g bacon bits using rubber scraper.
2. Herbs and Spices - Blend 100g butter, 20g Bakels Country Herb Base and 15g garlic powder.
3. Garlic and Cheese - Blend 100g butter, 20g garlic powder and 25g cheese.
Yield: 4 x 400g loaves
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City