How to do it:
1. Mix bread flour, 3rd class flour, sugar, salt, buttermilk, Dobrim Nobro, Bakels Instant Yeast, Monofresh and Bakels Pesto Base for 2 minutes at low speed. Gradually add water.
2. Add Bakels Shortening then mix for 5 minutes or until developed.
3. Rest for 10 minutes.
4. Sheet out the dough in rectangular shape, brush with butter. Spread the meat filling.
5. Roll out dough into jelly roll style. Cut dough cross-wise and place in baking trays.
6. Proof for 1 hour.
7. Bake until golden brown.
8. For the meat filling: Sauté onion and garlic in oil. When golden brown, add ground beef, potatoes, cheese and carrots. Stir then add eggs and salt. Mix until half-cooked.
Yield: 22 x 40-g dough