Pan de Sal Putok
How to do it:
1. Dissolve sugar and salt in water. Mix with flour, Dobrim Nobro and Bakels Instant Yeast for 2 minutes at low speed.
2. Add Butta Butteroil Substitute and Bakels Margarine Special, mix until dough is well developed.
3. Round, cover and rest for 20 minutes.
4. Roll into “baston” shape then dip in breadcrumbs.
5. Rest for another 10 minutes.
6. Cut into desired weight, approximately 30 grams each, using a wooden dough cutter.
7. Proof for 1 hour.
8. Bake at 180°C for 15 minutes.
Yield: 54 x 30-g dough
Suites 601 & 602 Raffles Corporate Center Don Franscisco Ortigas, Jr. Road Ortigas Center 1605 Pasig City