How to do it:
1. Mix Group 1 in a spiral mixer on low speed for 2 minutes, then on high speed for 2 minutes. Ferment for 2 hours.
2. Mix fermented dough with bread flour, Bakels Instant Yeast, salt, egg yolk, fresh milk, sugar, and Lecitex on low speed for 2 minutes.
3. Add Butta Butteroil Substitute and butter and mix on high speed for 3 minutes.
4. Add Group 3 ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
5. Ferment for 1 hour.
6. Scale to 60g. Round and rest for 10 minutes.
7. Place in baking cups.
9. Bake at 180°C for 20 minutes.
10. Cool and dust with icing sugar.
Yield: 28 pieces x 60g dough